Powered By Blogger

Melbourne Weather

The Age (Melbourne's Daily Newspaper)

Strike a Pose

Strike a Pose
Melbourne Look

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Weekend

The great Mothership landed safely in Melbournia today - it was such a wonderful thing to see her - its been almost 2 weeks since I arrived. Tonight is wonderful dinner time at Bentleigh East with Ken & Muffy for roast lamb dinner!

[ NOTE: Original entry deleted as this was innacurate ]

Confirmed with the removalists that they will be at Domicile Adam at 1pm so its all systems go to exit Motel Wonderful tomorrow morning in preparation for my move in. The Mothership is very excited about unpacking me - should I be concerned.

Short post, I have to go and carve the roast lamb. [ NOTE: Updated entry to relect actual events - Left work early to go to what I thought was a Doctor's appointment but turned out to be some weird sort of medical wait-list. After 1.5hrs didnt hang around any longer. Note to self, should have stayed to avert possible workplace disaster - isn't hindsight fun? ]

Will be back online tomorrow night

Adam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment